- Arrive early and relax during peak exit times.
- Parking is abundant. There are more than 70,000 parking spaces Downtown. Plan where you will park ahead of time. Find parking here.
- Enter Downtown from the side on which you plan to park and park facing the direction you intend to depart. Plan to use a parking garage or lot. Metered parking is limited around special event areas.
- Plan your route ahead of time.
- Prepare to park away from the event site. Wear comfortable shoes to walk to your destination.
- Carpool or use IndyGo if possible.
- Parking meters may be available near your destination. They are FREE after 9 p.m. Monday - Saturday and all day Sunday and holidays (New Year's Day, Dr. Martin Luther King Day, Presidents' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day).
Meter hours and rates vary by zone and are posted on individual meters. For detailed meter info, click here.
Watch videos on how to use the Meters and Pay Boxes here >